International Kazakh-Russian-American cooperation project IUCEE
On behalf of the head of state on the development of industry associations, on the basis of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University with KazSEE launched the International Kazakh-Indian-American cooperation project IUCEE to improve the skills, training and retraining of university professors of natural science and technical subjects.
The first training seminars of Virtual Academy Kazakh-Indo-US cooperation for Engineering Education (IUCEE) were carried out in conjunction with The National Higher Education Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan with the presentation of certificates of international standard.
March, 2012 - "Topical issues in the field of information security, artificial intelligence and work systems".
The "Green Bridge"
The National Higher Education Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan participated in the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development ("Rio + 20"), which took place on 20-22 June 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The program included transition to power efficient economy, attracting investment into green economy and the development of the advanced innovations.
Activities in this regard, have been integrated into educational programs and numerous research projects. Further presentation of the results of the University in the field of sustainable development will be presented at the international exhibition of innovative development of "EXPO-2017", which will be held in Astana in 2017.
III Forum of Asian universities "EURASIAN DIVERSITY AND ROLE OF UNIVERSITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT"
within the VII Astana Economic Forum "Astana-Almaty, May 21-22, 2014"
- Forum organizers:
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Co-organizers of the forum:
Organising Committee VII Astana Economic Forum
- Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists
- The National Higher Education Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan
- Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Scientific publishing house «Springer»
"Eurasian diversity and the role of universities for sustainable development"
- Consolidation of scientific and educational potential of higher education institutions in addressing the major challenges of our time;
- Internationalization under the Eurasian variety to increase awareness and competitiveness of Asian universities in the world community;
- Enhancing the role of universities in creating conditions for sustainable development and energy security;
- Creation of joint projects for sustainable development and modernization of higher education universities in the Eurasian space.
- Moderator: Galym Mutanov, Rector of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
- Co-moderator: Jan Sadlak, President of the International Observatory of academic excellence and ranking (IREG), France
Virtual project VII Astana Economic Forum and II World Anti-Crisis Conference is:
- Online Session VII Astana Economic Forum.
- Researches, Discussions and Expert comments.
- Recommendations of leading experts. Online session of VII Astana economic forum, and also section of recommendations of leading experts contain the unique and actual research materials of outstanding experts directed on effective development of the draft of the concept of the World Anti-crisis Plan urged to promote economic and social progress world and national economies